E-commerce solutions allow businesses to showcase, market and sell their products and services on line, and to process payments securely.
A basic e-commerce solution comprises:
- shop front – an online catalogue of web pages displaying products descriptions, images, and price, organised in a clear hierarchy, for easy navigation and searchability. The 8 second guideline is often cited here as the point at which potential customers give up on your site, and go to a competitor.
- checkout processing – includes a shopping cart to allow easy product selection, cart updates, and clearly convey where the customer is in the buying process, encouraging them to complete their transaction.
- secure payment processing – on-line customers expect to be able to pay by credit or debit card, and these transactions must be encrypted for secure transmission.
At getpepper™ we offer fully customised e-commerce websites, allowing clients to run and maintain their own on-line store.
Typical features include:
- database creation and integration
- an admin area to allow you to upload product images and information
- clear catalogue & product navigation
- comprehensive product and content management
- speedy order processing, including packaging and shipping preferences
- integration with credit card processing or payment gateways such as paypal
- printable receipts and email confirmation
Contact us to find out more about our e-commerce services.