Web Design at getpepper
Your website may well be your most important marketing tool. Even if you don’t expect it to directly win you clients or sales it is an invaluable opportunity for representing yourself and your business to anyone interested, so it is vital that it says exactly the right things about you, and in the right way.
At getpepper™ we can help you rework an existing site, or start afresh on something new. We tailor our web design process to suit each client, but broadly it goes something like this:
- initial consultation: A chance to check each other out! We seek to understand enough about you, your business and what you want to achieve with your site to allow us to put together a full proposal and quote for the work.
- contract agreement: If you are happy with our proposal, and decide that you would like us to start work, we normally ask for a proportion of our fee as a deposit, with an interim payment at an agreed project milestone, and the balance due as the site becomes live.
- graphic design: We start by drafting the look and feel of the site, based on your existing branding, or by working with you to develop a new visual identity, logo and colour scheme.
- site content: Keywords and phrases relevant to your business will be established at the outset, and we apply our copywriting skills to site content to ensure that it is organised and optimising for search-engine ranking, usability, and accessibility.
- site publication: When you are happy with the site we publish it to the web with analytics functionality installed, and submit it to search engines for indexing. We can discuss any marketing campaigns, such as pay per click, and can provide on-going monitoring services and report on site performance.
- site evolution: To ensure your website keeps up with your business we offer timely reviews of analytics reports, and suggestions for site development.
So, if this sounds like a reasonable way to go, and you would like to know more, then contact us!